The approximate turnaround time for orders up to 50 images is 8 business days* after wereceive your products and payment.
Rush orders can be completed twice as faster as the Standard turnaround time and usually takes up to 4 business days* to complete.
1. You can schedule a drop-off of your product(s) at the Squareshot office assigned to your project.
2. You can generate UPS/USPS shipping label by adding a shipping address in the Heroshot. You'll get the label by email once you accept the proposal.
3. You can generate a shipping label with the shipping service of your choice and provide us with the tracking number
1. You can schedule a pick-up from the Squareshot studio.
2. You can upload a prepaid return label to your shipment.
3. You also have an option to make a return request, where we will take the responsibility of a return onto ourselves. This happens in individual cases, if there were made special arrangements.
If you don’t need your products back, you simply do not make a return shipping request.
We have a per-image fixed pricing for each category of service (standard photo, group photo, hand model photo, etc). You can also purchase a membership (Growth and Enteprise), which grants you a cheaper base price. There's a 300$ minimum order for non-members.
Sure! We encourage all our clients to provide references to understand what result you would like to achieve.
Unfortunately, no. Our production model is built around efficiency, remote coordination, and fixed pricing. We have introduced the necessary tools to support effective online collaboration.
Yes, any revisions made due to Squareshot's failure to follow your shooting directions are free of charge. Any revisions made due to unclear directions from the client which were open to interpretation and assumption will be paid.
Yes, standard retouching is included for every image you order. Any complex manipulations such as fixing product damages will be paid.