All images include retouching and an unlimited usage license. The minimum order is $300 for non-members. We offer Membership Plans
for recurring clients. Membership gives you a lower price per image and
has no minimum order value. Use our calculator to see what works best
Single product in an image (apparel, accessories, etc).
Product consisting of 2 pieces (bottle + box, shoes, etc).
The image features 3 or more objects.
The image with a ghost mannequin effect.
Highly detailed images featuring 1 reflective object.
Hand model photos give your images a hand touch.
No hidden fees
or $350 every 6 months
or $1,400 every 6 months
Number of images
Price per image
The approximate turnaround time for orders up to 50 images is 8 business days* since we receive your products and payment.
Rush orders can be completed twice as faster as the Standard turnaround time and usually takes up to 4 business days* to complete.
1. You can schedule a drop-off of your product(s) at the Squareshot office assigned to your project.
2. You can generate UPS/USPS shipping label by adding a shipping address in the Heroshot. You'll get the label by email once you accept the proposal.
3. You can generate a shipping label with the shipping service of your choice and provide us with the tracking number
YOU HAVE A FEW OPTIONS TO GET YOUR PRODUCT(S) BACK:
1. You can schedule a pick-up from the Squareshot studio.
2. You can upload a prepaid return label to your shipment.
3. You also have an option to make a return request, where we will take the responsibility of a return onto ourselves. This happens in individual cases, if there were made special arrangements.
If you don’t need your products back, you simply do not make a return shipping request.
We have a per-image fixed pricing for each category of service (standard photo, group photo, hand model photo, etc). You can also purchase a membership (Growth and Enteprise), which grants you a cheaper base price. There's a 300$ minimum order for non-members.
Sure! We encourage all our clients to provide references to understand what result you would like to achieve.
Unfortunately, no. Our production model is built around efficiency, remote coordination, and fixed pricing. We have introduced the necessary tools to support effective online collaboration.
Yes, any revisions made due to Squareshot's failure to follow your shooting directions are free of charge. Any revisions (link to Revisions Policy | Squareshot Help Center) made due to unclear directions from the client which were open to interpretation and assumption will be paid.
Yes, standard retouching is included for every image you order. Any complex manipulations such as fixing product damages will be paid.